2/25/2017

Francisco is in need of a new car to help get a job 53




My name is Francisco Lopez and I am 47 years old and unemployed and/or out of work because I was laid-off from my last job because the company that I use to work for began cutting back on the work-force and I was one of the unlucky ones.  I currently live in Redwood City, California with my Father who is 85 years old and I take of him, he is still very active for his age but he suffers from a Heart Arrythmia and Arthritis.  My Father has to see and/or visit his Medical Doctor for treatment of his Heart Arrythmia and Arthritis but at the moment I cannot take him to his Doctor's appointments and/or visits because we do not have a current running car and/or automobile to use for the needed transportation.  I also need a new running car and/or automobile so I am able to go and look for a new job and/or steady employment so I can start and/or begin bringing financial support to our home.  My Father and I live in a house in Redwood City that we have lived in for over 40 years but with all the bills and financial obligations that we have it is very hard to save money and/or funding for a new running car and/or automobile we desperately need help with this problem and/or dilemma.  The people that will benefit the most with a new running car and/or automobile will be both my Father so he can start going to all his important Doctor's appointments and visits and myself because I can start looking for a new job and steady employment.  All the funds of $21,000.00 will be used to purchase a new running car and/or automobile as well as the taxes and fees that are of the purchase.  I do not currently have a formal timetable but would prefer the help and the donation of the funds within 6 to 8 months but I am willing and able to wait patiently for as long as it takes.  The help and support of the donations and funding will mean that we can become more independent, reliable and have more responsibilities in regards to having our own transportation.  My Father and I will be very grateful as well as very thankful for all the help, financial support and donations that we obtain and receive for this desperately needed help.

I would like to say thank you in advance and God Bless You.

https://www.gofundme.com/francisco-needs-a-new-car-for-a-job





No comments:

Post a Comment